Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

I have a lot of favorite shows, but I narrowed it down to 4 for you. They are all great and entertaining.

Psych is my absolute favorite!
 I love Psych! It is hilarious plus it isn't extremely crude like most other comedy series. One time I was really lazy and watched a whole season in one day (that is how amazingly awesome Psych is!!). I love how crazy Shawn and Gus act and I love all of their amazing one liners. If you have not yet been graced by the hilarity of Psych I strongly advise you to start watching this instant! (go to www.free-tv-video-online.me)

Oh Dr. House, if I were to ever work as a nurse for you I think
I  would die! But I love watching the show!

House is amazing for two reasons, Dr. House is a jerk and it makes the show funny, and I love all of the medical jargon that is incorporated. Call me crazy, but I love the medical field, thus the reason I am a nurse.

This show is crazy! All of the crazy serial killers. Let's just 
say I love this series, but have been haunted by many a 
nightmare from watching it too much.
Criminal Minds is all about catching serial killers. It follows a group of FBI behavioral analysts as they work together to "catch the bad guys." The newest season, season 6, has been the best so far. There are some creepy people out there. This show catches my attention because of the suspense of how the team will unravel the mystery. I wish I could read people like Hotch does!


I'll say it... I am a Gleek! I love the songs, the characters, 
and everything about show choir!
Glee is a series about high school students being losers in their glee club. They are amazing singers and entertainers. Watching this show makes me miss being in Trouveres (my high school show choir).

No comments:

Post a Comment