Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

I don't know where I would be without this man. I can not even imagine not having him in my life. He was gone last night on a trip with some buddies, and that was hard enough. He teaches me to press on in life with a smile, always laughing. He has taught me to not take everything so seriously. Most of all he has taught me to love someone more deeply than I have ever loved before. He is just so amazing and I love him with all of my heart. 
I could never live without my family. They have always been here for me. My Dad is there to teach me how to be wise, My mom teaches me to love, My AJ has the sweetest spirit and teaches me to be kind, My Scott teaches me to laugh and have fun, My Melanie teaches me to love life every minute that passes, My Abby teaches me to be creative and patient, My Ryan teaches me that its okay to be made fun of (he teases me all the time), and My Bink, Beast, and Benna teach me how to be a kid again. I just love all of them with all of my heart and I know that they all  love me very much too.
Now that I have new family, I could never live without them. I will always love Tereza's accent and silliness, Ana and Elisabeth's bickering in Portuguese :), Marcos intelligence and patience, and the love and excitement that I receive from them every time we see each other. I will always love my family in Brasil too. They are amazing and I miss them.

I just  love my siblings. Without their influence, I would not be who I am today. They taught me to be tough, mostly through picking on me all the time, but I always knew they had my back when I needed them. I am so lucky that AJ is so close by and that Mel will be close soon. I truly miss my Scott and Abby and hope that we can all be close together again soon. I love chatting with all of them and having a blast!
My Whit is always there for me. She is such a great friend and i am so lucky to know her. I love talking with her and doing the silliest things together. My mom # 2, she is great! I love her so much. She has taught me to be a good person. i just love these ladies and can't imagine life without them.

I don't even know where to start with Pedro's friends. I am so grateful for their influence on my husband. They have been friends since elementary school and they are closer than ever. We love hanging out with them and their wives all the time. What I am most grateful for is their example and willingness to share the gospel with Pedro. Without their influence, I would probably never have met Pedro. They helped encourage Pedro to find the truthfulness of the church and I will forever love hem all for that.

My friends new and old. Any friends for that matter because they have helped shape me into the person I am today. They are always there for some girl talk and advice. My friends from high school are amazing. I had a rough time the first half of high school and then I found them. They taught me to love life and have fun. They also helped me stay strong to my testimony and the church. Katie will always have a special place in my heart from the example she showed while we were  in cheerleading together. Out of all the LDS girls on our team, she stayed true to what she stood for. She did not carry herself as a cheerleader who puts herself out there for attention, but she stood for the church and as a true leader. I will be forever grateful for her teaching me to stand firm in my beliefs and not caring what others think about it.

President McNabb is just a great person. I love him very much. He has been there for me like a second father. His influence has truly blessed Pedro and my life. I don't know what I would do without knowing him. He always lights up my day when I feel of his strong spirit. The best lessons he has taught me are to be selfless and always serving. I am baffled by his capacity to truly love so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment