I just want to say that life is amazing! I am so happy, I love my life and I love who I am. I am so grateful for all that I have. I am especially grateful for a fantastic husband who loves me! I am so lucky to be in love with my best friend and that we will be together forever and ever.
I have been thinking lately that one of the greatest things that has held me back from being happy before is dwelling on great memories and trying to relive them. What good does that do? You cannot live in the past because it has already happened and cannot change, but you can live in the present and guide your future to be whatever you want it to be.
Life is for living and not dwelling. Dumbledore said, "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." It is good to have great memories and reminisce about the great things life has brought you in the past. I love memories! But I also love looking to the future because the future is the only way to progress.
For this reason, I do not live yesterday and I do not live tomorrow, but I live today.
I want to share some pictures of things I think are beautiful and that represent life, love and happiness.
 |
| My new family |
 |
| My siblings |
 |
| My mommy |
 |
| precious moments |
 |
| white lilies and making beautiful things. I made my bouquet. |
 |
| My ring. I love it. |
 |
| My new sisters |
 |
| My sister and sister in law. And my mom again. |
 |
| I love black and white and I love this picture |
 |
| me! |
 |
My handsome Pedro. I love how he will make words up,such as groomals, which are the male version of bridals. |
 |
| My dad is awesome! |
 |
| Friends that have always been there for Pedro. |
 |
| Friends, new and old. |
 |
| Ninny... she rocks! |
 |
| Whit's mom. She is just so sweet! |
 |
| President McNabb. He is a great example |
 |
| I love these girls! |
 |
| This picture is just so precious. |
 |
| How could anyone resist this little boy? |
 |
| Brazil, and amazing architecture. |
 |
| New family in Brazil |
 |
| Old books, fruit and beautiful colors in nature. |
 |
| I love taking nature pictures |
 |
| I just love this picture |
 |
| sunsets |
 |
| Lake Powell |
 |
| Performing in musicals |
 |
My grandpa, and all grandparents, but I just
miss him so much. |
 |
| CHRISTMAS! |
 |
| The ocean |
|
|
o my gosh! I love this post!!!
ReplyDelete