I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints and my membership in this church means the world to me. I know that this church is true in every way. I have prayed about it several times, with true intent to receive an honest answer, and I know that I could never deny this church. The LDS church promotes joy, hope, love, health and every good thing you can imagine. I was never forced to believe in this church and for a while as a teenager, I rebelled against some of its teachings because I had not tried to find its truthfulness for myself. Once I searched for the truth and had a confirmation from the Spirit that it was true, I knew that it was true. People may ridicule me for being a part of the LDS faith because they do not understand our teachings and beliefs, but they can ridicule all they want. I do not ridicule them for their beliefs, and just ask for mutual respect. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and know that He lives. I hope to emulate His example in my own life everyday.

No comments:
Post a Comment