Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

I know that this may be a little silly, but I am afraid of dislocating my knee again. I find that I cringe at a lot of things that have to do with knees now. If I step wrong i get the shivers because I get a picture in my head of when I dislocated my knee. It is crazy, but it is truly what I am afraid of.
So this is at therapy a few days after I dislocated it. It is really swollen all the way up my thigh. I really wanted to get a picture of it in the emergency room before they popped it back into place, but they were too speedy for me!

If you look at my right knee it looks quite different from my left. It was pretty crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment