Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I just want to tell my mother how grateful I am for her and the things she has done for me. She has always been there and I love her so much.

I am so grateful for my mother-in-law Tereza as well. She is always so happy and energetic. She always gives me a good laugh. Thank you for raising such a great son!

To all the other mothers out there, I am grateful for your influence in raising our society. I hope that we can all raise good kids and build a society that is based on good principles.




I just want to share some pictures of my mom . . . she is a great woman who is so selfless and truly loves all people she meets.

This is my mom and I when I was just a little baby. Notice the awesome hair and glasses, and the fact that I look like a little gopher. Pretty much we are the hottest creatures on this earth!
My mom and I had some great times at girls camp.

My mom loves Yellowstone and has taken us there many times.

My mom loves her kids and has given us so much!

Melanie looks a little possessed in this picture, but we 3 girls have lots of fun together.

My mom came up and visited me at college a few times. It was fun!

I'll admit, she is a little crazy! :)

She is always so supportive. I think that she came to pretty much every choir concert, play, drama performance, dance competition, and gymnastic competition. If she missed any it is because of outside forces. She is so supportive of all her kids and for all different types of things. She always tried to be very involved. This picture is in Hollywood on choir tour.

She helped me get to graduation by supporting me in my school work and encouraging me all the way.

I think that this picture pretty much sums my mom up. She is always giving and supporting. Notice that while holding the door open for us, she also has all of my stuff in her arms. She is so selfless and always there to "open the door" when you need her to. I love you mom and hope you have a great mothers day!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet and kind. What would I do without a kid like you. Sassy and sweet at the same time. So glad my children can also be my best friends. Love your picture choices. Thanks Rachie Babe. You made me cry and gave me a good laugh at the same time. Thank you for always being there for me. Love you tons and tons. MOM

    ReplyDelete