Lately Pedro and I have had full weekends as well as weeks. We have taken some pretty drives to see the fall colors in the mountains, spent time with family and friends, watched general conference, and attended the BYU games. This weekend we got to see all of my family except my brother Scott and his wife Abby. They were greatly missed. It was good to see everyone and it was a great occasion to get together. My niece McKinley was baptized a member of the LDS church yesterday. I am so proud of her not only for her choice to be baptized, but also because she is the sweetest little girl. She is always thinking of other people and helping them when needed. I love her sweet little hugs and just sitting to chat with her. I can't believe she is eight years old already. I feel like she is my baby all grown up now. I am the youngest in my family so I have kind of adopted McKink as my little sister.
Here are some pictures of our weekend adventures over the past few weeks.
| These are all up Provo Canyon. |
| She is such a Beautiful girl. LOVE HER! |
Hopefully I will be able to keep up with them better. And hopefully I won't loose my car at Walmart anymore. I am sad that I haven't had a ton of time to read. I started the book thief right before school started and haven't really touched it since. So sad because it is such a great story so far. I have been doing puzzles though for little five minute breaks from homework. My newest catch is a 1,000 piece mural of the Sistine Chapel's ceiling. It is a hard one, but I have had fun so far. I only have the border finished. I will post pictures when I am done because it is awesome!
Pedro's parents and Sister are coming down in a couple of weeks to play with us and I am so excited. It is for the parent's weekend at BYU. There should be lots of fun activities going on so we will have a blast!
Keep looking for posts. I will try to be better at posting. :)
I totally understand how you can get too busy to blog! It happens to me all the time! :) And boo for hand washing dishes - we had to do that for a while and I just HATED it! My hands were always dry and pruny and it was just no fun! I cannot believe that McKinley is 8! Seems that just yesterday she was born! Time flies. Speaking of - when would be a good time for you guys to come down for dinner with us? We would love to have you down! Saturday or Sunday are probably best for us - well not this weekend - but any other time! Let me know when you are free!
ReplyDeleteSaturdays and Sundays are best for us too. We can't do it the weekend of the 22nd, but after that we should be good :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you two are having fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe sure are trying to! Let's get together sometime!:)
ReplyDelete