Friday, May 25, 2012

Total eclipse of the heart

Okay so not the heart, but the sun. And it was awesome! Pedro and I headed down to Cedar City and met up with my aunt and uncle to view this spectacular event. After the partay Pedro and I decided to be spontaneous. We headed to Hurricane, UT for the night and went to Zion's on Monday. I had never been there before and I loved it! It reminded me of Lake Powell. Just a little less water :)

{the beginnings}


{bullseye!}

{My favorite photo of the evening!}

{saying bye bye}

{Looking through the shield}

{trying to get our ghetto home made contraption to work, and Brendan trying to eat me}

{Pondering the phenomenon}

{not a great photo, but pretty much the only one of the two of us}

{The sun going to bed after being bullied by the moon}
















1 comment:

  1. cute blog rachel! i've never been to zion's....it looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete