We had an awesome time at our Potter party last night. Rachel Holt and I went all out with food! ha ha we had a blast doing it. We watched the Deathly Hallows part I and ate to our hearts content!
 |
Harry Potter graveyard cupcakes, golden snitches,
pumpkin pasties, and nosebleed nougat |
 |
pumpkin pasties, nosebleed nougat, basilisks,
dragon eggs, and 7 year chip dip. |
 |
| Snape salad! |
 |
| Butterbeer. We also had love potion! |
 |
| Dumbledogs! (Rachel Holt made some amazing J Dawgs sauce!) |
 |
| Hermione, Snape, and Dumbledore |
 |
| Ron, Draco, Hagrid, Harry, and Vodemort |
 |
| Welcome to Hogwarts! This was on our front door. |
 |
My awesome golden snitch! I made a dozen of them.
I painted some basketball Easter eggs gold and
then had Rachel Holt glue some gold paper wings on them!
They had m&ms in them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment