We went to Moscow, Idaho this past weekend for Elisabeth's graduation at the University of Idaho. It was such a beautiful drive up there! Everything was so green. Elisabeth was super excited to be done with school, but it was her last time spent in Moscow so it was a little bitter sweet. I congratulate her on her great achievement and wish her luck in her career and job search. Love you Beth!
(Unfortunately all of the pictures from graduation are on Pedro's parent's camera, so I will have to get them and post them later.)
 |
| We got a picture of Mt. Timp on our way up to Idaho, it is pretty much the only mountain still covered in snow, but it is so beautiful in contrast to all of the green right now! |
 |
| Pedro found this little tipsy shack. |
 |
| I just love that it is green :) |
 |
| I love mountains! These are more hills, but this was a beautiful picture. |
 |
| GREEN! with a very bright blue sky = magical picture! |
 |
| Pedro decided to just aim the camera into the sky to try and get a picture of the sun. He got the sun rays instead, but I think this is an awesome picture! |
 |
| Another one of Pedro's creations. It reminds me of Toy Story! |
 |
| This is just beautiful. We were on the road that turns out of Blackfoot to go to Salmon. |
 |
| Why yes, yes I did capture the American "support our troops" flag in a moving vehicle against a beautiful mountain background. Thanks for noticing :) |
 |
| Again... I just love mountains! |
 |
| This is the beginnings of Mt. Doom... buh buh buh! |
 |
| Open range with mountains. I think this is when we stopped to look at Mt. Borah. |
 |
| Marcos and Pedro in front of Mt. Borah... What handsome men! |
 |
| Aren't they just so cute! |
 |
| The mighty Mt. Borah. It is the tallest mountain in Idaho. |
 |
| Wide view of Mt. Borah. It is so pretty with the brush in the fields. |
 |
| We stumbled upon a cute little stream. |
 |
| It was windy and so little. |
 |
| Just a beautiful picture. |
 |
| I don't know where this is because I think Pedro took it while I was sleeping, but I feel like I should be seeing dinosaurs in this picture or something. It reminds me of Jurassic Park. |
 |
| This is in Washington coming from Spokane to Moscow. There were a ton of beautiful green rolling hills everywhere. And the sky was so blue that day. The scenery in Washington and Northern Idaho is just gorgeous. |
 |
| Looking over Lewiston. In the old days they built that windy road you see in the picture. We didn't go on it, but it looks like a lot of fun! |
 |
| Another view of lewiston. |
Yay!!! That was a sweet post :) Love you guys!! Thanks for making the long drive up! I like the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteI just wish I had some pictures of you from it on our camera!
ReplyDelete