Saturday, May 21, 2011

I was pretty much the cutest kid ever!

I love my brother! Can't you tell?

Aren't we adorable?!

We are pretty much legit.

And let the dancing begin. I have danced ever since I can remember. I just couldn't contain myself. I started walking when I was only 8 months old so I guess I was destined to be a dancer and gymnast.

I was always doing the splits for everything. My niece McKinley, 7 years old, reminds me of myself at this age.

I just love this picture! Special delivery!

I used to stand in front of the vacuum for forever and sing my little heart out using it as a microphone. I guess I was also destined to be a singer.

I was so precious... enough said.

destined...

I was a super buff kid... oh, and I liked to steal my sister's bras, put them on and stuff them.

I guess I used to fall asleep in all sorts of weird positions...

...and places

Jo Jo and Rey Rey

Either I was having an epiphany or just a good poop.

awwwww. . .

I used to love wearing dad's boots, and going through all of his shoes for that matter and playing with them. I must have had a foot fetish because I used to sit and make my feet talk to each other too. Best toys I ever had.

I was a pretty happy kid.

:)

And a  big trouble maker. Always getting into stuff. I love make-up so this is where it must have started.

scootin along

My sister would dress me up all the time.

I was a Christmas baby! Best Christmas present ever!

Yeah, I did have a bit of an attitude, but I was darn cute.

I love my sister. She was always my idol growing up... still is.

First day of school! First day of school!

My first picture ever! I was cute even in a sea of amniotic fluid. I was also the only one of my mom's children to have an ultrasound picture. It was getting big when I was in the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment