Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Adventures of the past week

So this past week has been crazy. I am trying to get on a better schedule where I go to bed early and wake up early. Getting used to it is hard. I feel like I am rushing to get everything done by 9:00 pm. It had been great to get more sleep though.

Pedro and I went on a date to Trafalga last weekend. It was really great! Plus, I beat Pedro in mini golf!

So, this picture was supposed to be cooler, but Pedro didn't take a body shot so the golf club is cut off.

He started out with the pink club because it was longest and traded once a different colored long one was available. I guess he doesn't like pink.

The castle hole. This hole connects the two outdoor courses together.

cool pond with a cottage.
I also went and got a library card at the Provo City Library this week. It is a happening place! Everyone hangs out at the library. I guess I better go more often if I want to be cool.

Isn't it cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment