Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Yard Sale! A Must See!

WHO: Douglas Cabinet & Mill

WHAT: Yard sale of finished and unfinished cabinet doors, wood counter tops, wood boxes, and planks of wood for CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP! The cabinet doors can be used as home decor. The counter tops would make lovely headboards for full, queen, or king sized beds. The boxes could be used as decorations or for storage.

WHERE: 303 Industrial Ln., Pocatello, Idaho (Just down the street from H&R Block off of Yellowstone)

WHEN: Monday August 1st and Tuesday August 2nd from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.

This one is made with mod podge, scrapbook paper and plastic letters, beads, decorative nails, craft flower, and lace.

I just simply tied ribbons and flours to a board. Simple yet beautiful.

I got wooden letters at walmart and painted them black. Then I glued them to scrapbook paper that I inserted into the openings. You can go to a local glass store and get glass cut out to protect pictures if you want. I did.

These boxes are great for simple decorations or you could make an indoor flower box out of it.

Mod podge, scrap book paper, gold leaves, and scrapbook butterflies. EASY!

We cut out the center of a cabinet door so that I mirror could be mounted inside. I love this mirror!

Same thing here.

Again mod podge, a simple striped scrapbook paper and a ribbon.
There are so many great things that you can make with these treasures. Be sure to check it out and if you need any ideas of what to make, ask me about it. I have several more decorations in the making right now with these boards and really there are endless possibilities of what you could do with them. Don't miss out on this opportunity. It is a custom cabinet shop so the wood quality is great and they are selling for such low prices.




This is just an aside. I have an oversized lazy boy that I am selling. If you live near Provo and want it for $40 or a negotiated price, let me know.

It is adorable and i am sad to see it go, but I am replacing it with a beautiful custom cabinet.

No comments:

Post a Comment