Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life is Crazy!

The past two weeks have flown by so fast. They were super busy, but I am enjoying both school and work. Because we have enough clients to fill full-time hours for me, I am now eligible for health insurance. I also might be getting a laptop and phone through work so that I can set up all of my own appointments. Prayers have been answered for more hours, and I am so grateful. Going to school full-time and working full-time hasn't given me much time to breathe, but I feel so much more accomplished now. 

The other day as I was getting ready for work, I heard the trains blowing their whistles down at the tracks. One blow emphasized every note of the cord, and it was a beautiful musical treat to start my day with. I felt like August Rush as I conducted the music of the world. Each object around me had its own voice and was ready to tell its story. It truly was a nice reminder for me to slow down a little and enjoy the small things in life. Life is musical and all things are connected. Even though it may be quiet, life is never silent.

Pedro has just been going to school and enjoying his classes. I don't know if I have posted about this yet, but he got a job offer from Goldman Sachs and accepted it! The job will start next June. We are glad that our lives are taking some shape and direction.

Last week we went to the BYU-UTAH game. It was quite a disappointing display of sporting skills, for BYU at least. We were a little torn who to cheer for anyway because Pedro used to attend the U. We both lean a little more toward Utah, but since we were in the BYU student section, we thought we would outwardly cheer for BYU and root for Utah silently. The game against Central Florida this weekend was much better for BYU. It has been fun gong to the sporting events. Hopefully the other BYU sporting teams will do better than football this year so that we can be proud to wear BYU t-shirts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment