Thursday, September 15, 2011

. . .

This week has been super crazy! I started school and of course it is filled with get to know you discussion boards and silly intro lessons. Also, I have had a lot of work lately, which is a blessing for more hours, but bad timing. At least I know how busy I will be this semester now. The company I work for is growing pretty quickly right now and hopefully it will keep growing because it will provide me with plenty of hours to provide for our family. I worked 6 hours on Monday, 11 hours yesterday, and 8 hours today. I have a few hours scheduled tomorrow, 8 hours for Saturday, and 3 hours for Sunday. This truly is an awesome blessing! But I am worn out and still have about 15 assignments due before Saturday at midnight, the BYU-UTAH game to attend, and a beautiful cousin's reception.

I am so excited for this semester because it is the last one! I am also excited for my classes. I am taking an essentials of human nutrition class which has been great so far, plus I got a 100% on my first quiz! My nursing classes are really applicable to my job so it will be really helpful.

This past summer I really focused on improving myself in areas where I was lacking. I structured a schedule that allowed me to work out, eat healthily, keep our apartment clean, and keep myself spiritually uplifted in a timely fashion for each day. I am so glad that I did this because I know that my preparation will greatly help me this semester. I am especially grateful that I have learned to keep our apartment clean always. Before I would let it get cluttered and then clean a lot on one day. Now I clean a little each day and put things away right when I am done with them. I really think that Pedro has appreciated it and I know that I feel better about it. It really is refreshing to have a clean environment that allows you to feel comfortable at all times.

Hopefully I will be able to be better at posting on my blog. I really do love blogging. as a started this post, I was thinking about a funny youtube video. This one just makes me laugh hysterically and I could use a good laugh right now so enjoy.


p.s. sorry if this post is not flowing smoothly, I am pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment