Saturday, November 26, 2011

Grateful For...# 24-26

On Thanksgiving I was grateful to be with my dad, husband, and brother. We had a lovely dinner. My dad is quite the chef now-a-days. We had a great time yesterday going up to Targhee and snow shoeing. It was definitely a work out, but we had a blast! Thanks dad for a great Thanksgiving.

Not even 5 minutes in and I fell down... twice in a row...

all ready to go!

well aren't we all attractive?!

My show pants made me look like a blimp!

I was concentrating real hard because I did not want to fall again!

He looks pro!
# 25, I am grateful for miss Whitney Lynn Talbot! I love her to death! Yesterday was her birthday. We have been bestest buddies for a long time now and I am so grateful for her friendship. Happy Birthday nin!

We are weird!
And for today, I am grateful for the beautiful sunny weather. Driggs is a beautiful place. Snow, mountains and trees everywhere. I could not be in a more beautiful place right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment