We were traveling yesterday so I didn't get to post what I was grateful for. Yesterday we stopped at Pedro's mission president's house on our way to Pocatello. It was great fun to have dinner and chat with this fine couple. Pedro really had some great people to watch over him on his mission. This Mission president and his wife came in when Pedro was at the end of his mission, so he got to help orient them to the mission life. They became really close. I am so grateful for such righteous and loving people in our lives.
 |
| President and Sister Johnson, Pedro, and President and Sister Pehrson (We visited the Pehrson's last night.) Pedro developed such great relationships with both of these lovely couples and I have had the privilege to meet all of them. They are all amazing people. |
Today I am grateful for time to spend with my beautiful mother. She rocks! I am so proud of all she has accomplished these past few years. She is currently in school and I think she is awesome for going back. I took one semester off last year and I had the hardest time going back to school then, I can't imagine going back after 20 + years. Needless to say, my mom is super woman and I love her so much for her example of hard work. I could not have asked for a more elect lady to raise me. Love you mom!
 |
| So glad she puts up with me! |
your mama is amazing. i got to see her lots a few semesters ago. she is always so kind!
ReplyDeleteShe sure is a great lady! I love her to pieces!
ReplyDelete