Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Grateful For...#16
Today I am grateful for a warm home to come back to at night. Pedro had an outdoor soccer game and it was so cold! I had five layers on and a big blanket and I was still cold. Unfortunately Pedro's team lost and are out of the tournament. They were one sub down from the usual and the other team was pretty good. I am so proud of how he has played this semester and really enjoy sitting on the side lines cheering him on. His teammates were such great guys and I think that Pedro enjoyed playing with the men. I know I enjoyed chatting with the women and cheering our husbands on! But anyway, after a cold, kind of sad game, I am grateful to be in my warm home that is filled with love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment