Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Simply Could Not Resist Any Longer!

I know I am jumping the gun here, but I had a day off from work...so I decided to listen to some Christmas music. Which in turn tingled my senses to want to decorate. I caved and got out the decorations. Its not much, but it brings the felling of Christmas. Someday when we have more money and space, I will go nuts with decorating. I can't help it! Christmas truly is the most wonderful time of year. I get to spend lots of time with family, celebrate my birthday and wedding anniversary, enjoy long nights of laughter and smiling, eat delicious food, and everyone has Christ on their minds! It truly is fabulous. I hope you all are excited for Christmas as well!

(Of course I had to decorate my blog for Christmas as well! And don't worry Thanksgiving, I am excited for you to come too! You just aren't as fun to decorate for.)





And since I missed posting for Halloween...This is what I went to work as. A ladybug!

No comments:

Post a Comment