![]() |
| 1. I am thankful for the beginning of the Holiday season! (google image) |
![]() |
| 2. I am thankful that my brain is still working so far this semester. (google image) |
![]() |
| 3. I am thankful for nieces and a nephew to babysit! Aren't they adorable! I have more current photos taken but I am pretty sure they are all on my sisters camera. |
| 4. I am thankful for a good home and job (and my unfortunate photo taking abilities). |
| 5. I am thankful for online nursing degrees. My face in this picture is kind of how I feel with how busy I am, but the degree will be a great stepping stone for higher levels of nursing practice. |
![]() |
| 6. I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His atonement. Without Him, I would be lost. |
![]() |
| 7. I am thankful for days off work to catch up on homework! (google image) |
![]() |
| 8. I am thankful for a great ward with great sisters. (google image) |
| 9. And for today's grateful post, I am thankful for my siblings, but especially Scott because it is his Birthday! I am so glad you are my brother! Happy birthday! :) |






And we are all grateful for a great little sister! Fun pics!
ReplyDelete