Monday, February 20, 2012

Forts, McDonalds, and 3 Little Monsters

Last weekend I brought my sister's kiddos home with me so she could do a birthday/late anniversary night with her husband. We had a blast and can't wait to have those little monsters back here again! We made yummy pizza bites, ate lots of candy, made a fort, went to McDonalds, attended the BYU basketball game (which was a blow out, but the tickets were free), went bowling (Kinley bowled a 106 and nailed a tricky split!), hung out with Uncle AJ, played nintendo and xbox, watched movies, and made waffles all in two days! I love McKink, Kena, and the Beast like they were my own and love spending time with them. Pedro and I also love to spoil them! :)

Here are some snap shots of our adventures:

Chillin in the fort

love this girl

playing with the bouncy ball he won

wathin Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Go Broncos! Easton's favorite team :)

Ballerina at McDonalds

Handsome dude

Love these guys!

Playin on the cool musical toys!




BYU vs. Pepperdine; I guess Kenna was pretty excited
Last month I decided to take the junk out of my life. I have been trying to browse the internet less, eat healthier and exercise, and get rid of items in our home that are causing clutter and that we do not use. Well, I have been browsing less and hanging out with Pedro more. I have been eating healthier and exercising, and I can see my body changing :). And I went through our home and pulled out a lot of things we do not use. Most of it was clothes I do not wear anymore. Here is the result:

Now I have more room in drawers and closets and everything feels more organized. When it came down to it, it was really not that hard to do. I have always been attached to clothes so I thought it would be difficult, but when I saw some of the clothes I have not worn in the past year I knew it was time for them to go.

I hope you all had a great Valentines Day! Pedro and I watched movies and went to Buffalo Wild Wings! Best wings ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment