Where to begin?
Back in December Pedro's Aunt, Uncle and cousins came up from Brazil. It was so good to see them! I am sad we didn't get any pictures with everyone, but at least we got to spend time together. We did however get some photos when Elisabeth, Tulio and Nel came to visit us in Provo. Our good friends Rick and Rachel took us shooting and we had a great time. I found out that you best not mess with me when I have a shot gun, because I have pretty good aim. :)
Work for me has been great! My company has grown so much in the last few months and we have clients spanning from Spanish Fork to Logan. That is a span of about 150 miles, and yes, I travel to all of our clients homes every two months from the day of their admittance. I am loving this experience and am excited to discover my full potential as a nurse. Pedro also started a job with a health care consulting company. He researches information for the consultants to use. Pretty much they have all gotten a whiff of Pedro's studliness and want him to be their researcher. I am a proud wife!
My diploma finally came in the mail so I am officially a Bachelor of nursing. And.... I graduated with cum laude honors!
This month in between my busyness and my goal to use my computer less, I have made some fun crafts. First off for the month of February I made an "I love you because..." picture.
| Don't judge me. I'm not a photographer. What we do is write with dry erase marker right on the glass a reason we love each other everyday. |
And the last craft of the month is a Christmas present for my friend Rachel Holt (I was a little behind on making it). It was so fun to make and is perfect since she is an English teacher.
Lately Pedro and I have had fun playing Harry Potter Legos on the X-box. It is the perfect game for me because it doesn't take too much thought and I don't get ADD with it. All other video games I get sick of after about 5 minutes. This game is Harry Potter so of course I love it and would never get sick of it.
I have also been doing work out classes at BYU every night. I feel so great and I can see and feel myself slimming down. It is fabulous!
One other thing is that I have increased my time put into learning Portuguese. I am such a slacker! I am learning phrases such as "Eu sou baixa" (I am short) and "Voce nao e idosa" (you are not old). Pretty awesome stuff right there. ha ha :)
I am so glad you all made it through this post! It definitely showed off my ADD thought process. And I am hurrying so I can go to my work out class. Hopefully I won't be so bad at blogging now.










I totally understand - sometimes the blog is just not as important! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that wreath. It is just so darn cute. So now I want to know how you made it... And I totally miss those college workout classes. *Sigh* :) Looks like you have been having a fun time! AND - we are slackers too and haven't invited you for dinner yet. Oops... I'll talk to Dave and see if we can plan that with you!
ReplyDelete