Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 for 30 Challenge

So my friend Hailey talked me into doing the 30 for 30 challenge. I did a 30 day photo challenge last year about this time so there may be some repeats, but I really need things to blog about and this looked entertaining. Before I begin I just wanted to share 2 things I am very excited about!

1. I was able to deep clean our bedroom and the bathroom yesterday and pull out things we do not need or use anymore. I got rid of another 2 1/2 bags of clothes and shoes. {in January I went through our bedroom and got rid of about 7 garbage bags full of clothes, shoes, and jewelery} It feels good to detach myself from my clothes! Pedro even got rid a of a few shirts and pairs of shoes. For those of you who don't know Pedro well, he does not throw or give anything away. He likes to keep things for sentimental reasons so this was big for him to separate from those items.

2. I was cleaning all day yesterday and didn't go outside at all. I finally went to get the mail at 11 pm and......... my Konad nail stamping kit was there! I almost peed my pants with excitement! Of course I ran back up to the apartment, put in The wedding Planner, and began to beautify my nails! Thanks Whit for introducing me to this wonderful invention!

{the batteries in our camera are dead and we don't have any new ones. 
 Otherwise I would show you my awesome nails!}

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

30 for 30 Challenge

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
7. What is your dream job and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

 ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
 Day 1 {30 for 30}

20 random facts about me

1. I am in love with food
2. I am helplessly in love with cheesy movies
3. I have the funnest name to say: Rachel Leone Rey Laraia {pronounced rlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrlrl ~ ha ha}
4. I am addicted to puzzles and could spend a whole week in a row sitting on my tookus putting them together
5. I am a vampire RN and get excited at the site of blood and injury
6. I currently travel about 600 miles a week for my job {client homes span from Logan, UT to Santaquin, UT}
7. I wish I had a wand and could master the practice of apparition
8. I love Adelle's music
9. People who make commentary through entire movies annoy me
10. I have traveled outside of the country twice {Aruba & Brazil}, and been to 17 U.S. states, staying there for 1 hour or more {Hawaii, Washington, California, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Minnesota, Iowa, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, and airport layovers: Texas, Georgia, and Missouri}
11. I love to cook and experiment with recipes
12. I have 1 sister and brother in law, 2 brothers and 1 sister in law, 2 nieces, 1 nephew and another on the way
13. My mom is getting married in  3 weeks and I am so happy for her
14. I can touch my uvula with my tongue
15. I love to whistle and sing
16. I remember at least 2 of my dreams every day when I wake up
17. I look at apartments and houses on KSL all the time dreaming that I could have them
18. My most popular Pinterest boards deal with food {354 food related pins, with 151 of them being desserts} and I have only made about 5 of the recipes
19. I am currently learning Portuguese {it has been a work in progress for 2 years now ~ ha ha}
20. I am 22 years old {but everyone I meet thinks I am older, like 26 or 27}
 

2 comments:

  1. Your moms getting married?! Yay congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure is! i am so excited for her. She deserves to be so happy.

      Delete