list 5 Strengths you have
1. serving. I feel like I am great at connecting with people through compassionate service {especially when talking to and assisting patients}
2. ambition. when I want to get something done, I get it done and I do it full out and correctly
3. forgiving. Forgiveness is never easy, but I can honestly say that I forgive others very quickly
4. cooking. I can take just about any random ingredient in the fridge or pantry and come up with my own delicious recipe. I love cooking and it helps me feel creative.
5. following. I am a great follower. I am also a great leader, but I feel that when I follow, I accomplish so much more and am able to increasingly enjoy what I do.
~♥~
The past two days of the 30 for 30 challenge have been really great! I really think we should all take time to evaluate our strengths and weaknesses at least once a month. Doing so can help you make and evaluate goals on bettering yourself. I had a hard time soul searching the answers and I feel that if I evaluate once a month, I will know exactly what my strengths and weaknesses are and what areas I need to fix. We can come to know who we really are and what we stand for by looking at our strengths and weaknesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment