It is official! Summer is here! Why is it "official" you may inquire? Here is your answer...
I ate my first snow cone of the season today! Strawberry, coconut, and peach with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the bottom. For those of you who do not know me well, I could live off of snow cones. They are the Best!
What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
1. Getting married in the temple to my best friend and forever sweetheart Pedro
2. Becoming an RN after a lot of hard work, dedication, and long hours
| {after a long day of clinicals} |
3. Graduating with a BSN, Cum Laude
{will add a photo when I find one ha ha}
4. Winning 3 consecutive National championships in synchronized trampoline
5. Being a daughter, wife, sister, friend, cousin, and aunt
♥




haha i didn't know you did synchronized trampoline! that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteha ha yep. I was quite good at gymnastics and my synchro partner was amazing! {You probably know her. she is our age and went to Poky: Alyssa Armijo}. I sometimes wish I could go back and be an allstar again.
DeleteAwww - very sweet! I love Il Divo too!!! :) And I was so happy to see you standing in Grandma and Grandpa's yard - that made me think of so many great memories in that yard!
ReplyDeleteI know! I had some flash backs of camp outs, mowing the lawn, and roasting hot dogs up there. Good times :)
Delete