Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Travels to California

Wow! It has been a busy couple of weeks! As you all know, Pedro has a summer internship in Tracy, California for the summer. Originally I was not going to come with him, but here I sit in Tracy finally getting a chance to blog.

The trip here was a great one, although I am quite sick of sitting in a car. We drove for two days, stopping in Salt Lake for a weekend to visit family and friends, then resumed driving for another day and a half stopping in Loomis, CA to visit Pedro's mission President for a day and night. We then made it to Tracy for Pedro to do his pre-employment physical and drop off our stuff. The next day we headed to LA for Pedro's sister Ana's graduation. It was a fun trip! And now I am taking some well deserved resting time while Pedro is experiencing his first day of work.

I am going to blog a bit more this summer since I won't be working, but today I just wanted to do a brief update.

No comments:

Post a Comment