Monday, June 3, 2013

A day in San Fran

On Saturday Pedro and I made a trip to San Francisco to see my beautiful cousin and her cute little family. They are moving to Florida this week and I am really glad we got to visit them before they left. That evening, Pedro and I made our way to Fisherman's Wharf and spent some time strolling among the shops and entertainers. My favorite part was watching the sea lion's and getting some delicious chocolates, ice cream, and fish and chips.


While watching the sea lions, a seagull swooped down and stole a little boy's cup of ice cream right as he was taking a bite of it. It was hilarious! He was crying so hard, which made me laugh because he was like 10 or 11, and I didn't think he should be throwing that big of a fit. Maybe it just scared him, I dunno. Anyway it was fun to watch the fat sea lions push the other ones off the docks so that they could have more room.


we didn't go out to Alcatraz, but it was a pretty day with a nice view. I couldn't get a good picture of the Golden Gate Bridge because the sun was low over it and all we could see was glares off the fog.


So I have been to San Fran twice before on choir tour during high school. Each time I have been there, someone has been attacked by a one legged pigeon. I may have found him again (but there are probably a lot of one legged pigeons out there, they aren't afraid of anything!) He landed right next to me and it made me laugh just thinking back to the good ol times so I had to snap a picture.

It was a really fun day trip and I am glad we got to see my cousin and her family. I am sure we will go back to explore other parts of the city while we are here this summer. We only live just over an hour away so why wouldn't we?!

1 comment: