Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Girls Day!

Yesterday was girls day with Adri and Sophia. We had a great time! This is going to be a short post, but I am trying to get in the habit of blogging more often.

Anyway...we painted nails together...


...made hot dogs and mac n cheese...

This is how to cook the best hot dogs at home! I love having a gas stove again!

...made cookies (and ate a bunch of them of course), watched Julie and Julia, visited Costco, and had a smile off! For those of you who have not seen Jimmy Fallon's "Ew!" skits, you need to watch the first video; so funny. Each time I play with Sophia, I smile at her, then she will smile back at me, but will amp up the cheese. So I decided to get it on tape because it is so cute, and the Jimmy Fallon video is kind of a favorite among our friends so I thought they could get a kick out of it. 

Here is the Jimmy Fallon version:


And here is Sophia and me:


Keep on smiling everyone and have a great Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Sophia wanted to watch the movie of you guys over and over. So we watched it 4 times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. blog for jonny and me: happysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adri, I'm glad she liked it! Steph, I am so glad you ate hot dogs and that you gave me the link to your blog!

    ReplyDelete