Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.
General Conference weekend I made a Halloween wreath. I like how it turned out!
16 week photo. I am not great at taking belly photos but expect one for 20 weeks because we will be finding out the gender of our baby next Tuesday! I can't wait! I plan to do a blog post just about my pregnancy, so stay tuned.
Pedro and I visited Stillwater, MN a couple of weekends ago. It was a gorgeous day, but we had missed all the fall colors. We ate a fun retro diner called Leo's while we were there. The food was amazing. I of course had to get an oreo malt and beer battered onion rings and they were perfect!
Another wreath. Yay for Thanksgiving and the Holidays coming up soon!
I said above that my energy and motivation has been coming back and I actually want to cook. Well, here is a recipe from pinterest that is amazing! I loved trying a new type of cooking and am very proud of my little sweet and sour chicken dish. This is now one of my new cravings :) here is the link to the recipe: http://madeitateitlovedit.blogspot.com/2012/03/sweet-and-sour-chicken.html
My friend Stephanie had a girls night the other week and she did our make up and hair and took glamor shots. She is an amazing photographer and I am so glad that she made me feel pretty. I really needed it. To check out more of her photos visit http://www.stephaniehydephotography.com/
Expect a few more blog posts over the next week. Hopefully my energy will keep up!







Love that picture of you! You look beautiful! Love the hairs.
ReplyDelete