This Thanksgiving was so much fun for us! We enjoyed the company of Pedro's sister Elisabeth and her boyfriend Kyle. They are such a fun couple, and we are so grateful they were able to come spend this week with us. I just realized we didn't get any pictures with them and I am kind of bummed about it!
For the first time in 5 years of marriage, I made a whole Thanksgiving dinner. I have to say....it was pretty spectacular! We had food for days, but it all tasted delicious! I am so proud of myself for making everything from scratch, brining and successfully cooking a turkey, finally making my mom's delicious rolls correctly, and getting everything done on time. Of course I had a lot of help, thank goodness, to get everything done on time. I also did not get pictures of our food because we gobbled it up so quickly! And that is how it should be. I did however get some photos of Bella tasting turkey.



We had some rainy weather this weekend so we spent a lot of time inside playing xbox, watching movies, and playing games. Friday, however, was extremely beautiful so we went to Apple Hill. It is an area filled with apple orchards, corn mazes, and pumpkin patches. Right now it is also filled with Christmas tree lots. We had a ton of fun sight seeing, walking around, visiting shops, eating apple cider donuts, and drinking fresh apple cider. So fresh that our donuts were sizzling, and we watched as the cider was freshly pressed. The donuts were so tasty! I seriously could have eaten 20 of them. Bella really enjoyed licking the sugar off of my donut, and being outside taking every opportunity to try and get a leaf to eat.
 |
| Bella's old man comb over and piggies, haha! |
 |
| She sure loves her Daddy! |
 |
| I kind of love her Daddy too! |
 |
| This photo just captures the Bella so well. She has her old man face and she is trying to get Pedro's face. She loves to try and rip our faces off every time we are close to her. |
|
 |
| Grumpy face. |
 |
| Oh goodness, what is she plotting now? |
 |
| High waters and a gut, so cute! |
 |
| This place was so pretty! |
 |
| I couldn't get over how beautiful the sky looked. |
Bella really enjoyed having her aunt visit again so soon. She was even more talkative than usual and loved giving big gummy grins for Aunt Liz. This past week Bella also started to inch worm to get around. She will dig her fingers into what ever surface she is on then pull herself forward. She is just all over the place. I won't lie, I love scooting back away from her just so I can see her trying so hard to get to me. She loves me :). She is also trying to pull herself up more and even tries to pull and crawl her way up my leg. She is such a sweet baby and we just love her so much!
 |
| Big grins for Aunt Liz for feeding her! |
We are so thankful for the blessed lives we live. We have been given so much, and we know for a fact that Heavenly Father has led us to where we need to be. We are thankful for our families who we wish we could see more often, and are thankful for the technology that allows us to communicate so easily with family that is so far away. We are thankful for our health and our beautiful bodies that allow us to do so much good. We are thankful for our family, our marriage, our sweet baby girl, and most of all for our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
We watched the Lego movie this weekend and have had the theme song "Everything is Awesome!" stuck in our heads non stop. And everything truly is Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment