On the drive up, we got to see some snow in the Sierra-Nevada Mountains, which was another great birthday present! I have missed the snow, but am glad I won't have six months of snow to endure. Just a little glimpse was enough to hold me over.
We visited with my Grandma and Grandpa Rey, and I am so glad that Bella got to meet her great grandparents! It was fun to sit and chat with them and reminisce over favorite childhood memories of grandma and grandpa. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon. My Grandma was diagnosed with Lymphoma that metastasized to her stomach, so I am praying for her to have a comfortable Christmas filled with love and lots of rest.
My Dad and his wife Jane came down and brought Bella a wonderful Christmas present! She absolutely loves it! She also enjoyed them feeding her cookies and other yummy treats! I wish we could be up in Driggs with them now enjoying snow, movies, games, and delicious home cooked food.
My sister Melanie and her family came down as well, and Bella loved her cousins! She was only 3 months old when she first met them, so this time it was a little more exciting to interact and play with them. We had fun splashing in the pool with them, playing candy crush, giving hugs and cuddles, and just enjoying being together. I miss those little kiddos and wish I could just have them for a week to play with me, and so I could spoil them! It is always fun chatting with my sister and Ryan, and I cant wait to see them again! My sister recently dyed her hair from blonde to dark brown and Pedro said there were a few times that at first glance from the side, he thought she was me. She is so pretty and awesome so I will gladly take that as a compliment!
![]() |
| Mom! Andi keeps eating my snacks! |
![]() |
| Cousin love! |
![]() |
| What do you think? Do we look alike? |
Bella did so well in the car. She slept for a lot of the driving, and was pretty happy when awake. We made sure to load her car seat up with lots of toys. By the end of our trip, she was mad to be in her car seat and we could tell she didn't like being put back in after potty and food breaks, but she still handled it pretty well. She is an easy going baby. Our only real blurp in the driving was Bella's nice blow out in the middle of no where Nevada on the way home. Poor girl had to be stripped naked in the cold weather!
![]() |
| Grandpa Doug and Grandma Jane's toy kept us entertained in the car! |
![]() |
| Enjoying our drive through Nevada. |
As always we were so happy to see family and wish our trip could have been longer. We missed seeing my mom and Mike, AJ, and Scott. Abby, Tabitha, and Joseph, and will hopefully get to see them all soon.













No comments:
Post a Comment