A few months ago, I was browsing old posts on my blog and came across posts showing the decor in the apartments we have lived in so far. It was so nostalgic! I loved seeing how our home's have developed, what we added to each new apartment, what we took away, and how our tastes have changed. I love to decorate, and I have definitely learned a lot over the past 5 years of marriage regarding how to decorate to please both of our tastes. I am by no means a genius at interior design, but we have enjoyed our personalized spaces. Over the past couple of weeks, I have taken photos of our current home. It is a comfortable living space, and we are so blessed to have so many comforts, and the ability to make our home beautiful. I am excited one day to have a permanent home to decorate, and to hire an interior design genius who can help turn my ideas into reality. I can't always make my ideas come to life :).
Living Room:
 |
| two months ago |
 |
| What the living room normally looks like with Bella's stuff. This was taken a couple months ago. |
 |
| I love free photo books! |
 |
| again with Bella's stuff, but how it currently looks. |
 |
| Our back patio where snakes, lizards, and bugs like to congregate. |
Dining Area:
Kitchen:
Stairwell and Half Bath:
Upper Hallway:
 |
| Look into Bella's room |
 |
| Look into our room |
Master bedroom:
Bella's Room:
 |
| Photobomber! |
 |
| An entire bathroom just for Bella! |
I know my photo taking skills are horrible, and these photos did not capture how cozy our home is. Some of the photos make it look really cluttered with furniture, but in real life it isn't bad. We love our home, and really this post is mostly for me! I wish there were more things I could do with the bathrooms right now, and add rugs and curtains, but that just doesn't make sense until we are in a more permanent space.
No comments:
Post a Comment