I just love Easter! It occurs at such a beautiful time of year, and it is always a pleasure to pay extra special attention to Jesus Christ. I think it is no accident that when the world is blooming back to life in spring, we celebrate the resurrection of Christ. I am so grateful that through Him, I can be resurrected some day. Through Him I can be with my family for all eternity. Through Him I can be forgiven of my sins. Through Him I can experience the greatest level of happiness. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, with all my heart and soul.
I love when Easter falls on General Conference weekend. Unfortunately this year we were only able to watch the very first session of conference due to internet issues. So this week we are catching up on what we missed. I love hearing from our Prophet and Apostles, and other general authorities of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I sustain these leaders in their divinely appointed callings. I am grateful that they follow the promptings of the Holy Ghost and act in the name of Jesus Christ. Easter is always so much more special when our home is filled with the messages from these leaders.
On Easter morning, we made our way downstairs where some gifts from the Easter Bunny were left for Bella. Oh my heart, seeing sweet Bella's face light up with excitement as she realized there were new things in her space. She absolutely loved finding Easter eggs in her favorite places in our living room. The eggs were filled with baby cookies, puffs, and yogurt bites. She would go grab an egg, shake it, smile, then bring it over by Pedro and me. She was a pro at opening the eggs to get her treats, and then close the eggs again. This girl is unbelievably smart and clever. Bella is such a joy in our lives. Our family is so blessed, and I am so grateful we were able to spend the entire day in each other's company.
![]() |
| My family's tradition was to have an Easter basket. |
![]() |
| I found one, Mom! |
![]() |
| Shake, shake, shake! |
![]() |
| Enjoying an egg-stra special surprise. |
![]() |
| I got it! |










No comments:
Post a Comment