Friday, May 22, 2015

Family Photos 2015

My good friend Dani Allen took some family and one year photos for us just before Bella's birthday. They turned out so great, and I absolutely love the candid shots! I am so glad she was willing to work with us and capture these beautiful moments at this stage in our family life. Thanks Danielle Allen Photography!




































5 comments:

  1. So cute! And I totally flipped out when I saw Bella's quilt. Is it weird that I miss it? Haha it was just so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn! I am so glad you got excited, because I was super excited to have a beautiful and meaningful quilt to use!

      Delete
  2. So cute! And I totally flipped out when I saw Bella's quilt. Is it weird that I miss it? Haha it was just so fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some stinkin' cute pictures! I especially love the first ones of you and Pedro - and kissing Bella's squishy cheeks!! You look so different with the short hair, but you still look just as pretty! Miss you guys! Wish Grace and Bella could hang out. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adri! We miss you guys! It took me a few days to get used to seeing me with short hair, but I absolutely love it! Bella has a little friend who is Gracie's age and even looks like, and every time we play with her (which is like 4 times a week) I think of you Sophs, and Grace! I also played Sophia the First for Bella today (which she loved) and it made me miss little Sophs. She is so big now!

      Delete