Dear Dad, Marcos, and Pedro:
You all are great examples of fatherhood. I am so grateful to have such wonderful men in my life. Happy Father's day to you all!
Dad, you are always so supportive and I am so happy that I learned so many wonderful things from you. I remember all of the countless boating trips we went on and the times we enjoyed a motorcycle ride. We also had great times at Jazz games or just watching them on the tv. My favorite memories are all the times when you would come home from work and AJ and I fought over who got to take your shoes off and rub your feet. you would always make "deals" with us to get ice cream. We had some fabulous times together and I know that there are many more to come. I love you so much! Love your Rachie Baby.
Marcos, you have been such a great father-in-law. You are so giving and kind. I really lucked out with in-laws and am grateful for the influence you all have had in my life. You have taught your son well and I know that he will be a great father someday because of your example. Thank you for all of the fun trips and I can't wait to see you guys again! Love you!
Pedro, my darling, thank you for working hard now to gain the attributes you need to be a father someday. I know that our kids will be the luckiest kids alive because they will have you as a father. While we were dating, a big part of you that helped me fall in love with you was your love for children and how easily children bonded to you. I always tease that you are just a big kid because you are so fun loving and children love to be around you. I know that I will always have you by my side forever. I love you so much and hope that you know how great you are.
You all are great examples of fatherhood. I am so grateful to have such wonderful men in my life. Happy Father's day to you all!
![]() |
| card designed by sissyprint. |
Marcos, you have been such a great father-in-law. You are so giving and kind. I really lucked out with in-laws and am grateful for the influence you all have had in my life. You have taught your son well and I know that he will be a great father someday because of your example. Thank you for all of the fun trips and I can't wait to see you guys again! Love you!
Pedro, my darling, thank you for working hard now to gain the attributes you need to be a father someday. I know that our kids will be the luckiest kids alive because they will have you as a father. While we were dating, a big part of you that helped me fall in love with you was your love for children and how easily children bonded to you. I always tease that you are just a big kid because you are so fun loving and children love to be around you. I know that I will always have you by my side forever. I love you so much and hope that you know how great you are.




No comments:
Post a Comment