Something that Pedro and I are pretty excited about for this year are our BYU all sports passes! We have been to a Women's soccer and volleyball game so far and are extremely excited for the BYU v Utah game coming up. I am pretty darn excited to watch gymnastics later this year as well. I did gymnastics for so long that it is engrained in me to love the sport. Hopefully BYU rocks it this year!
Pretty much we are enjoying life! We work with what we get and make the most of it. The title of this post says that it is the start of school for Pedro, that is because I don't start until September 12th! AND....... THIS IS MY LAST SEMESTER! I am so glad to be done with school and am excited for more opportunities that will open up with a Bachelor degree. School has been really great and I am so grateful I chose to get my degree at BYU-I. Not only were the staff great and I got a great education, but I also got done really quickly. I had a girl baffled the other day that I had gotten my RN at age 20. Which really isn't that baffling to me because it is a pretty average age for Nursing grads at BYU-I. However, it is a really young age to have a great degree and title! Nursing is great and I know that it was the correct path for me. I can't wait to see what my future holds in this career.
| My awesome Puzzle that was missing a piece! Sad day, but I had fun putting it together. It was hard to find a good place to start at. (Ignore my awesome photography skills on this pics!) |
| My cute magnet board for my fridge. |
| Thanks to the models in this photograph who unknowingly are now advertized on my blog :) P.S. I am looking for some great books to read. Comment if you have any suggestions! |
LOVE the magnet board...not sure why you need one on a magnetic fridge however. :-P seriously though, I'm jealous of how cute it is!
ReplyDeleteYou bring up a good point, and the reason is because i have nowhere else for it right now. It is one that I had before from a gift, but the paper fell off of it. So I redecorated it and thought instead of putting it in the closet I could spruce up our drab little kitchen. :)
ReplyDelete