I started workout classes at BYU again for this semester. I started with a Pilates class and I am really liking the teacher. Hopefully I will do better with consistently going to classes this time. I really want to get into better shape. I know I can do this. All it takes is mind over body. Now for the 30 day challenge of the day.
Describe your most embarrassing moment
My most embarrassing moment is probably the time I flashed California. When Pedro and I were engaged we went with his family to California to drop Ana off at school. While we were at the beach surfing the waves, a particularly menacing wave took me by surprise and washed me out. I was so disoriented with water in my ears, up my nose and in my eyes. Through blurry eyes I look at the beach where Elisabeth is standing and see her pointing at me and laughing hysterically. Then I look over at Pedro who is 10 feet away from me who is shouting something, but I still can't hear. Then all of a sudden I catch the word "boob." I look down to see that my swim suit so slyly has slipped down on one side. I quickly dunked under water and fixed the problem, but too many people on the beach had already seen and were laughing. It was quite embarrassing and Pedro got a little pre wedding preview.
a word of advice: Do NOT wear flimsy strapped swim suits when body surfing the California waves or the world may get a laugh out of you.
![]() |
| {The swimsuit of all evil} |

hahahah. oh that is awful! luckily for me...i'm too small to even fall out of anything...so no worries here. but that is too funny.
ReplyDelete