Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 7 of 30 for 30

I will be MIA on these posts over then next couple of days because we will be in Minnesota for Pedro's grad school interview. I am excited for this little trip! Now on to the 30 for 30 challenge...

What is your dream job and why

My dream job...hmmmm...well, my dream job in nursing would have to be working in the ER. I love the challenge and the adrenaline rush of the ER. You get to see so many crazy and amazing things, and you get more of a chance to save lives there as well.

If I were to choose any occupation however, It would be a professional violinist. I know this is completely out of reach, but I think it would be amazing to dance around a stage while playing awesomely on the violin. I also want to play an electric violin because it sounds so cool! Even though I will never be a professional violinist, I hope to learn to play again. I learned in elementary school and showed a lot of promise, but I quit. Silly me. One of my bigger regrets. Anyway, enjoy these videos and just imagine me in them instead. :)


2 comments:

  1. rach my brother works in the ER as a nurse and has THE CRAZIEST stories. He too loves the fast pace and excitement! I'm not sure i could handle it, so good for you!! and learning to play the violin is on my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete