What are 5 passions you have?
pas·sion/ˈpaSHən/
{noun}
1. Strong and barely controllable emotion
2. A state or outburst of such emotion
1. My love for Pedro. If I hold true to the above definition, Pedro is my number one passion. I love him so much that at times it is difficult to control the emotions I have for him. He is a kind and loving man and I am so lucky to have him. I am not always the best wife to him, but I am trying. I am learning to be more selfless and serving for him. I always tell him that if we are ever to die, it has to be together, at the same moment, like on The Notebook. {For those of you who have not seen this movie I highly suggest you go get it right now and watch it. It is such a beautiful love story.}
2. The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love being a part of this church and participating in its services and doctrines. I have been a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for all of my life. I did not always accept it, and even rebelled from it for a little while, but it is always something I have come back to. I would give my life for my religion and would never denounce my faith in Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.
3. Nursing. I love nursing so much! It has been my goal career for a very long time. I love helping people physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. When I get into a patient's home or hospital room, all of my problems dissolve and I serve them with my whole heart. I worked so hard in school because I was, and still am, passionate about the material. I am so grateful that all resources and opportunities fell in favor of me becoming an RN.
4. My family. They have always been there for me. And now I have twice the amount of family through marriage. I love all of my family, immediate, extended, and in-law. I really think there is no greater power than the family unit here on this earth. We live with each other, we love each other, we serve each other, we protect each other, we provide for each other, and we provide happiness for one another. Without my family relationships, life would be meaningless. They are my glue and I love them all very much.
5. Music. I am truly passionate about music. I love to sing to music, dance to music, cry to music, sleep to music, dream about music, and just listen to beautiful music. I was in choir from 6th grade through my first year of college. After that, it was my own personal sanctuary, not shared with others, that I went to when I needed it {which was all the time}. Just because I stopped performing, does not mean I was any less passionate about it. It just meant I slipped into the phase of life where music was not my major. Opportunities for me to perform became less and less. But I am still moved by music. There is nothing like watching a musical performance. It is exhilarating and spiritual for me. I think I would die without some form of music in my life.
~♥~
No comments:
Post a Comment