Friday, April 27, 2012

A Day in the Life

Describe a typical day in your life

Hold onto your socks everyone because my life is super exciting! Not really, but a girl can dream can't she?

My day starts with me pushing the snooze on my phone 3 times and then groggily waking up to get ready.

Typically I am in a rush to get out the door, but I usually make it to my appointments on time.

Next I either go to client homes for assessments or head to the office. 

My job isn't too exciting other than talking to crazy people all day. I usually get yelled at by one of them once a week. {like today}

my schedule varies every day so I don't really have a set time frame, which I enjoy having leeway with my scheduling. 

After work I come home and either make dinner or go get take out. Lately I have not been cooking much because I don't feel like it. Which is sad because I love to cook, but after work I am just not interested in doing anything. 

When dinner is finished I either work on my puzzle while watching movies, cuddle Pedro, or paint my nails. I really feel that after the piles of paperwork and listening to psychotic people all day, I need mindless activities to rest my noggin. 

This week I started up my work out classes again so those will also be a part of the daily schedule. 

Well, you can all wake up now! I am done rambling about my super exciting days!

No comments:

Post a Comment