Thursday, April 19, 2012

Graduation and Day 5 of 30 for 30

Five things that make you happy

1. Pedro Laraia
2. Nursing
3. Cute old people
4. Food
5. Nature


Graduation
Today was commencement for Pedro's graduation. It was such a great day! I have never before felt the pride that I experienced tonight when Pedro stood with the graduates to be accepted for a degree. My heart swelled with happiness and excitement for him. I am greatly looking forward to the next part of our lives filled with adventure. 

Pedro's parents and Elisabeth came down for the event and we had a lovely time chatting and eating delicious food. Tomorrow will be convocation where Pedro actually walks to get his diploma. He has worked so hard and now the next phase of our lives begins.




{Pedro gave his sash to his parents as a gift. I think it is a traditional thing. At least that is what the packet said when we ordered his cap and gown.}
{I am sad his eyes were closed}



{There were beautiful blossoms all over campus and the weather was gorgeous!}

2 comments:

  1. A: what was he graduating in? And b: your outfit is suuuuuuper cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He graduated in Economics. And thank you! It is one of my favorite outfits!

    ReplyDelete