Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring Break

I know my title is lame-o, but I felt like being a nerd. Anywho, over spring break this year, which is a first for us since BYU and BYU-I don't have spring breaks, Pedro and I joined some friends at a cabin in Webster, Wisconsin. It was a blast! Late nights, fire places, games, cross country skiing, good food, and of course guns! My friend sent me a bunch of pictures but for some reason I can't save them to my computer. But here is one I got off of face book.

I was pretty good with all of the guns! I surprised myself :)

This one I snapped the day after we got there. this is the backyard. Yes, a lake.
I am so glad we got to spend time with our friends and enjoy a break from normal life. I am going to be posting several posts to try and catch up. I have been so busy with work, friends, Pedro , and fun that my blog has sort of fallen to the wayside.





No comments:

Post a Comment