A few weekends ago, Pedro and I had a great date day. We went and saw World War Z, which was awesome, mini golfed, went to the Bass Pro Shop, and ate at Johnny Carino's (our favorite!). It was really nice to go on a date and do some of our favorite things.
The Bass Pro Shop is a lot like Cabela's. It has a lot of outdoors stuff, guns, knives, etc., but it also has a large tank full of fish, a full sized tree, shooting arcade games, awesome scenes of animals, and an old time candy shop. It was really worth seeing.
![]() |
| Part of the Bass Pro Shop |
And this one is just because everyone should make these! So delicious. Pastry dough with a chunk of brie, 5 blueberries, and granulated white sugar sprinkled on top. Bake at 400 for 5-10 minutes until bottom is golden. They are also delicious with just brie in the pastry dough. I love food!
For the 4th of July, Pedro and I enjoyed a relaxing day at home. We watched the fireworks in New York on the tube, and I had fun sporting my American pride on my nails.
Over the weekend we went to Half Moon Bay and enjoyed a relaxing day on the beach. It was quite overcast, but the temperature was great.
![]() |
| The ocean is an artist |
We went to a little Peruvian restaurant up the beach a ways called La Custanera. It was really good, but expensive. We ordered the small plates because they were in our price range. I got some prawn curry, which was 3 prawns drizzled in curry, placed in a large bowl for $15. Ha ha, I was not filled up at all, but it was delicious.
This is the view from our table.
I love the beach and I hope we get to go back soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment