Monday, August 25, 2014

July & August Adventures

These last couple of months have just flown by! We have had several visitors and have done some great things.

First off, My sister, mom, and nieces and nephew came to visit at the end of July. It was so great to see them, and spend more time with them than just passing through one night in Utah. It is so different being an aunt now that I am a mom. I used to be able to give my nieces and nephews my undivided attention, but with Bella, I missed out doing several things I used to love doing with them. I used to spend a lot of time doing silly hair styles on those kiddos, running around with them, painting their nails, and reading stories. It was still so fun seeing them. I just love them so much and spoiling them like crazy!

We had fun shopping, visiting San Francisco, spending long days at the pool, and just chatting and catching up. I do wish we lived closer!

Celebrating my sister's Birthday their first night in town!

Auntie naps are the best.

In summerrrrr!!!!!

Cousins lovin on Bella

That baby is crazy!

First time seeing the ocean for these littles.

My little goofs!
Fun, long, day in San Francisco.
At the beginning of August Pedro's family came to visit from Japan. They were with us for a week. They sure spoiled little Bella! It was fun to see them meeting Bella for the first time. We enjoyed just relaxing with them, eating out, going to Tahoe, playing with Bella, and watching a lot of Community.

Playing with Grandma

Grandpa time!

Lake Tahoe

View of Tahoe from up the mountain.

Double rainbow in Tahoe

Ha ha, this photo just makes me laugh.

We love Auntie Ana! Twinners!

I was also able to meet up with my good friend Katelyn in Sacramento at the beginning of August. We had fun at the Sacramento Zoo and Fairytale Town! It is always fun to see old friends!





Its been a fun and busy summer! I can't believe fall is right around the corner! This year's fall and winter will be so different for me, but I am so excited for the good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment